1. File your nails including on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
How To Remove:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Due to different lighting and computer displays, the actual colour may different slightly from the picture.Please understand, Thanks.
3pcs Metal Series Nail Polish