Digital Wood Moisture Meter Hygrometer Timber Damp Detector Wood Humidity Tester
- Wide Measurement range 0~99.9%, suitable for 4 Group Wood Species.
- Employ contact pin resistance to test, adopt high-precision electron components to test the moisture value on over one hundred kinds of common wood by group internally.
- In appearance, use ergonomics. It is easy and fast for user to use the meter to test with simple key operation mode and comfortable hand feeling.
- Can be used to test all kinds of wood paperboard and dry cargo
Large LCD display of wood moisture value.
- Built-in four kinds of patterns with precise testing.
- Employ ergonomics design to adapt various special occasions.
- Built-in low battery detection and automatic power off.
- 4 measurement modes, the mode can be selected according to the hardness of the wood, mode A is suitable for the hardest, D is suitable for the softest.
- Generally, the default mode A is enough, and the mode has no effect on the measurement data.
For measuring soft wood, insert the probe directly into the item under test;
When measuring hard materials, it is recommended to drill two small holes first, and then use the measuring probe to pierce the object to be measured.
- Display: Large LCD characters display
- Measurement principle: Electrical resistance
- Measurement range of wood: 0~99.9%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%
- Electrode length: 10mm(0.4'')
- Electrode pins: Integrated
- Auto power off: After approx. 15 minutes
- Power supply: One 9V battery (not included)
- Meter housing: ABS plastic
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 C (32~104F)
- Dimension: 145x67x32mm
- Weight: 200g
- Package: retail package
1 pcs x Moisture meter（not included the battery)
1 pcs x User Manual
Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic, delivery companies have encountered delays while getting your package to you. Rest assured, we are still processing and sending out orders as usual, but your local post office may be experiencing delays due to the current situation.
Please stay up to date with news regarding your local postal services to find out if your postal services may be affected.
In today’s global supply chain, international 'distribution centre' are your hubs.The reality of worldwide online shopping is that global shipping costs are increasing year over year. Having worldwide Distribution Centre means cutting both shipping costs and shipping times for our customers.
No matter where our headquarters and manufacturing are located, we make sure timely delivery of goods to our far-flung customers at an affordable cost and with a minimum of shipping challenges.
FYI here is the list of our "Distribution Centre"